Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Looking at shiny objects ooooo pretty
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You may all think that I am insane after I write this, but after you try the following, maybe you will not:

Bring a shine on a shiny object up close to your eye and wait for the focus to hit the "sweet spot" You should see (as I think I may be seeing) microscopic images of the object.

At first I just thought it was floaty eye stuff, but it seems to be separate from that. I see rainbow colors and line patterns and such. It looks different for different objects, Today I looked at the sunshine on a handful of fresh powdery snow and it was beautiful!

I've also had success looking at the shines on my teacup rim while sitting near a sunny window.

Does anyone know if this is a real phenomenon? Anyone try this?

I want to try this with slimy swamp water and see if I am seeing tiny microbes etc. Maybe I am seeing even smaller things! I don't know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP