Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 901,512
Pageviews Today: 1,607,489Threads Today: 679Posts Today: 12,124
06:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dallas Sheriff's Dept/ DHS PHYSICALLY Attack Crowd at JFK Observance in Dealey Plaza TODAY. Punch Radio Host in Stomach
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There was an alternate observance of the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination today in Dealey Plaza. After the official BS observance ended at 2:30, the alternate group, led by a prominent conspiracy radio host who cannot be mentioned here for unfathomable reasons, was to be led to a pre-agreed site. However, once the group started moving into place, they were PHYSICALLY ATTACKED by members of the Dallas' Sheriff's Dept, apparently working under the DHS. The radio host himself was punched in the stomach and many people were hit or knocked down.

However,according to the host and company, ALL of this was filmed, and lawsuits WILL BE FILED. I think all of these predators will be identified and prosecuted for a vicious and completely unprovoked attack that apparently left even the Dallas Police stunned as they watched it happen.

And I am wondering why I could not post my thread on this just now where I gave more details....hmmmmm....whose side are you folks on? Could it be connected to some reason why there are almost no threads on the JFK assassination here today - the 50th anniversary of the intelligence coup that took over the United States?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP