Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 705,761
Pageviews Today: 1,239,754Threads Today: 529Posts Today: 8,922
02:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3rd Man Shot in Dealey Plaza, Bystander James Teague, Says LBJ Behind Assassination with killer Mac Wallace
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm listening to this guy who was the third victim shot in Dealey Plaza, James Teague, on the Austin Fat Man's show. Teague was hit by a ricocheted bullet in the same barrage that killed JFK and wounded Gov. Connelly. His story on the Fat Man's show is fascinating, and I didn't realize he was still alive. The current crop of TV JFK shows that all push the Warren Commission pack of lies omit Mr. Teague's inconvenient experience. Mr. Teague was apparently in traffic when he stepped out of his car to find out why traffic was so screwed up (he was there really by accident),and got struck in the face by a ricocheting bullet.

The curb that was hit by the bullet (that ricocheted at Teague) was cut away,and sent to the National Archives to be "examined" by the FBI (which he says is now known to a be faulty examination). Teague says that the Readers Digest went into the Archives in (I think he said) 1983, with an expert to examine the curb and discovered that the area where the bullet hit had been patched. What a surprise.

Mr. Teague has just written a book, based on his own experience and research, stating that LBJ was a main force (perhaps THE force) behind the actual assassination, and that LBJ's personal killer, Mac Wallace, was directly involved in the shootings. He says Mac Wallace's fingerprint was found on a bullet. He's talking about the stories relayed by Johnson's longtime mistress Madalyn Brown, and other associates of LBJ, who confirmed to him, that LBJ was behind this.

This is a fascinating interview that I highly recommend if you can catch the replay of the Fat Man's show. I assume that James Teague will also be interviewed by other shows. He has a lot to say - perhaps nothing startlingly new, but the simple reality of HIS being shot that day and what he thinks about the whole JFK murder is a really interesting perspective. You can buy his book on Amazon or other sites - I might myself.

Now I personally think LBJ was only ONE part of this - a prominent part obviously, but just part of a system that successfully created a coup - but with the 50 anniversary of JFK's murder and the coup against this country, we see a massive attempt to silence any dissent at the Dealey Plaza observances, and to keep pushing the official lies of the Warren Commission - something that no person with sense now believes.

I would urge you all to seek out Mr. Teague's book and interviews as this guy is a living witness and participant in history. He was even sitting there in the police room when they brought in Oswald....for allegedly shooting the police officer.

The book is "LBJ and the Kennedy Killing" by eyewitness James Teague
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP