Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 763,288
Pageviews Today: 1,346,389Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,858
03:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject No Healthcare? Discuss alternative medicine for improved health/spirit.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm really upset at how the system is working for those who can't afford healthcare, how people are getting kicked off their plan, hours reduced, etc. So far my family is ok with our plan because our company covers, but I do not like how this is turning out. In all honesty, over the years I rarely even use our company's health insurance unless absolutely necessary and after a while I just stop going because it gets too expensive and many times, it didn't help. So I turned to alternative health care.

I have done many things to improve my life, but I will list the things I've done that had the best impact to my life:

homeopathy, 5 tibetan rites, reiki tummo & open heart meditation/prayer (the best for me so far), walking/exercise, gardening/physical work in the fresh air. most importantly, prayer from the heart and using the heart properly - our gift of love from the Creator.

I plan to get into herbals/food/vitamins. I liked echinacea (not good if you have an uncomfortable fever already), oil of oregano, magnesium pills, raw dairy, real cage free eggs, kefir (homemade).

I'm not into pot, but if I had cancer and were in my last stages, I'd look into drinking it in a tea.

I still like soda and chocolate, but overall a better diet is important.

If there's enough interest, I'll post the free usui reiki level 1 attunement and a meditation I use.

Please list your alternatives for better health.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP