Users Online Now: 1,229 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 181,913
Pageviews Today: 305,438Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,853
04:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where Is the Thread About the Boston Marathon Video calling it the New Zapruder Film? Can't find it....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The thread has a video that shows the old guy who fell at the Marathon line apparently catching in his hand something that flew out of the explosion from the stand and possibly passing it on to someone else (black ops? plainclothes cop?) in a blue jacket?

I tried to comment on this and couldn't and now I can't find the thread. Was it deleted for some reason or am I just missing it somehow? It was a fascinating video and seemed to show some real, perhaps damning evidence...like the Zapruder film. Evidence of the false flag.

UPDATE: I never heard why the other thread was deleted so I kept bumping this thread to keep it alive, which worked as a wonderful AC posted the video again on this thread. Keep going past my many bumps to WATCH THE VIDEO (end of page 1, I believe).

Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP