Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 517,537
Pageviews Today: 889,879Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,116
11:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spectacular Doom Dream Last Night of Falling Rocks & Strange Skies - Anyone Else Having These?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night I had a very bizarre and detailed doom dream. I don't usually have these - once in a blue moon, lol. I dreamed I was working very late (at a job I don't have) and left to go home (to a place I don't live) but instead went to a friend's penthouse apartment (which he doesn't have) and stayed for a while with other friends (that I don't know). I think the stuff with the job and the friends were just a "frame" for the sky events.

I then got ready to go home. After I (and others) left the building we noticed that the "hail" that had started coming down, was actually large stones - they were whitish in my dream - and there were tons of them. Some of them were the size of footballs (when we got back inside we tried to compare the size), I saw at least one man get hit with one. The sky was very ominous with black rolling clouds - very dramatic. This was supposed to be around midnight or later,
When we rushed back inside I could hear the pelting of the stones on the roof and everywhere. After a few minutes it stopped and then there was the most amazing rainbow (even though I had though this was at night) across the whole of the sky, but it looked lower than a regular rainbow and was made of the most brilliant and solid looking primary colors, esp orange, yellow and green, I remember. I tried taking a pic of it with my camera phone but every time I tried to focus, the rainbow seemed to melt or break up on screen. Then it faded away.

As things started to quiet down - so we thought - I again tried to get home, and as I was walking down the street I looked up and saw what I thought were fireworks in the sky at first - like many many flashes of light. Then the stones started hitting the street again! It was another hail of stones! They looked white or light colored to me. I looked around for a building to go into and there was one with big granite looking pillars so I ducked in there. Inside I watched the stones flying outside. Then I saw a couple of what looked like...large concrete slabs! flying past the entrance way of the building. I moved further back into the building and the pillar on the left buckled and gave way....I was really concerned about being trapped in the building and I noticed that the right pillar was starting to buckle. So I ran outside looking for another place to hide and that's when I woke up.

The city looked like NYC but could have been Boston. I was in the section with skyscrapers (where I never go any more).

The dream didn't scare me or even really alarm me the way a nightmare ordinarily would. It just amazed me - I couldn't believe the number and size of the stones, the way the clouds looked, the "rainbow (maybe it was more of bands of light across the sky, I dunno), the concrete slabs flying past, the gigantic pillars crumbling. It was very realistic, even down to the flashes of light as these things must have entered the atmosphere as they were raining down. It was pretty damn epic.

Now I have had precognitive dreams before, but only on a personal level, not societal. As I say, I've had a few doom dreams in my life, not many though. Of course.....it might be that I'm reading too much GLP, but I'm not really a believer in Nbiru or Planet X or any of that, although I don't rule anything out, and I'm interested in the reports of strange things in the skies. I'm not really worried though - about that anyway - nor am I expecting anything. I'm not particularly religious either or given to prophecy.

Has anybody else been having dreams like this - large rocks falling from the sky or seeing strange skies, etc?

Please no skeptics or smart asses, I don't want to hear it, it serves no purpose and just takes up the thread. Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP