Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Purge: I know NOTHING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Although I have spent my life seeking insight and craving knowledge that is hidden or missing, and although I feel as if I have had many blessings along these lines, I am, as of today, clearing my palette...wiping my memory...formatting my hard drive and moving on.

From this day forward, I am a blank slate with an anti-virus program and a firewall running 24/7. No more bullshit for me. "Money" talks. You've got proof, links, witnesses, testability, no obvious agenda, I'll listen.

Anything less: not going to happen.

I was really sold on October doom, and although I realize October isn't over and comet(s) are still flying, I'm DONE.

Catch me by surprise, Doom, if that's what you must do. I'm with the unwashed masses now. I don't care anymore.

The Government is back on, for what it's worth, and here we all are as we've always been.

I'm not crying wolf anymore.

I've been down too long in the Midnight Sea.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP