Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Test your subconscious.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is going to come off as pretty vague to a lot of you, but some should get the idea. If you believe you are generally a pretty rational free thinker then I would advise you to perform some simple checks to see if your subconscious response to input is even remotely on the same page or if it is in fact subverting your intentions and opinions. Before giving suggestions on how to check I'll wait and see if someone mentions how they would do it. What you discover may be very surprising and eye opening for some as it was for myself. To my dismay I found that indeed my subconscious appeared to be completely on the wrong page in the way it chose to respond to thought processes that I considered very simple to handle logically and reasonably. So I decided to train it to either work together or simply back off attempting to influence the decision making aspects and instead focus on it's strengths like number processing etc..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP