Users Online Now: 2,025 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 793,161
Pageviews Today: 1,400,830Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 10,280
04:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG! Royal British baby birth = hoax -- photo proof ! KATE STILL PREGNANT !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello all,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this photo :
[link to images.starpulse.com]

Kate with her presumable baby in her arms ...
BUT LOOK AT THAT BELLY !!!
ITS STILL ROUND AND FULL
as if still pregnant !!!!!!

I delivered a baby myself
and believe me after giving birth your belly is wayyyyyy flatter and slimmer !!!

This might tie into the hexagonal planetary alignment of the 29th !!!
Or also called : The 13th Star of David alignment !!! {an other will not occur within 100 years! ]

There are many threads about that right now,
with 1 of myself:
Thread: The Grant Hexagram alignment, July 29th 2013

One post from my thread where I spoke about Kate and this 29th-date:

What does it all mean? Will the antichrist be born? Jesus coming back? Rapture? Public disclosure? Earthquakes? Tsunamis?
 Quoting: Face Palmer

Hello Face Palmer,

The only thing I know for certain is that TPTB and the Illuminati [and other cults] will use this date in their rituals becoz of the position of the planets: a six-pointed star, like that of the Star of David.

I cant say anything about the Antichrist, dont know if he is already born and mature or has to be born ...
I do know that Kate is about to deliver the next Royal Baby this weekend.
If she would hold the baby till the 29th that would be to coincidental.

Positions of planets are linked with electro-magnetical forces and force-fields. The position influences Earths EM-field also, and thus us -people- to, our hormones and emotions and our chemical signals/make-up.
The more planets are involved in a specific GEOMETRIC FORM or alignment, the stronger the influence of the total Event.

This could indeed influence political steps, impulsive actions like disclosure or bombings/shootings or many other impulsive actions people can make.

Electro-magnetic changes from OUTSIDE [from space] are always influencing geo-magnetic forces on Earth, and thus could it be that EQ's or tsunami's or other geophysical events take place.

The above mentioned is all previous acknowledged by science.
(Except that of the Illuminati/TPTB but there are many sources that write about that in detail.)

I hope this helped to understand.

xxxK
 Quoting: Krispy71

It is clear that the Illuminati are USING this date, this alignment, and the 3 or 4 days before it and after it [coz then the energy-field builds up and weakens].

Luis Vega talks about Wars that have begun with this alignment-configuration in the past ...
Luis Vega : [link to www.nightghost.ws]

What could be playing is next :

To avoid all rumors and conspiracy they could have faked the birth-date of the baby to be the 22th,
and Kate will hold the baby [artificial controled] untill the 28-29th ...
NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE BABY SWITCH !!!

Baby's change a lot the first weeks and months.

AFTER LABOR : [link to news.bbcimg.co.uk]

BEFORE LABOR : [link to www.dispatch.com]

THE SAME SIZE BELLY !!!!!!!

I tell you KATE DID NOT GAVE BIRTH YET !!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP