Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject lucid dream questions/concerns
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello fellow lucid dreamers I have a question about withstanding lucid dreams.

I have no problem getting into a lucid dream, in fact I get into several a night, but there are problems.

1. During a lucid dream if I move a certain way to which my real body is laying in bed, my real body will move and I am opt out of the dream and either in a false awakening or awakened. any one else have this problem?

2. Sometimes I am a little to light to where when I run it is like I am running on the moon (leaps).

3. My arms freeze up to where i cannot bend them, this almost causes the dream to fold on the spot; this causes everything to collapse examples: my eye sight will fade and my hole body will freeze up.

4. Eye sight will fade at anytime especially when i get close to an opposite partner if you know what i mean.

Anything will help thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP