Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 407,720
Pageviews Today: 677,774Threads Today: 241Posts Today: 4,222
09:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hearing Music when there is none.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About a week ago just as I went to lay down for bed I heard music. It wasn't music as in the kind that would be on a radio. It was more like native american drums and wind instruments. I got up to see if a tv was left on, or if my kids were up at 3am. No one was. It was quite beautiful music. I went to my window to see if it was wind, turned off my fan to see if it would stop. It didn't. I thought it was a fluke, and went to bed listening to the beautiful noise.

Does this happen to anyone else? It hasn't stopped. Every now and then since this happened I catch a little tune of it, and move on about my day.

I am mentally stable, not prone to the "voices", and my hearing is just fine. What could be causing this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP