Users Online Now: 2,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,860
Pageviews Today: 790,066Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,170
10:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are we meant to be natural or technological?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Are we to keep fighting nature in order to expand our existence and complexity? It seems in this technological world, we lose touch with so much beauty and splendor, yet we have many conveniences and leisure at the same time.

or

Are we meant to fight nature to realize we should be working with nature and living naturally like animals? We have access to the wonderful blanced diversity provided to us, but we are slaves to natures ups and downs.

Is it even valid to ak these questions? because technology is just nature gone awry? If this is the case then:

Is there a place outside the rules of nature in which we can exist peacefully... ever? What is this? What am I? Am I even Alive. My head hurts. Who's head? My head? What head? FUCJKCUCJCEJKEJDCSDECJsdeaGjaSWGJAsw[ojgAWS[GASWEGHE

hillarypennywisejihad2crazyjakextreme_seweirdo

Do you people understand what I am rambling about? It bothers me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP