Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lost cat-heartbroken
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there are all kinds of big, tragic happenings in the world right now, and I don't want to make this sound as if my little personal tragedy is as important as any of that. But I am heartbroken over this and was hoping that if anyone "saw" anything, maybe psychically or whatever, it would help me.

We rescued an adorable black and white tuxedo kitty last year, and he quickly became such a bright spot in our lives. He was so friendly and smart, and he came running when you called him. He would tug on my leg when he wanted a treat or to be let out...it was the sweetest thing.

He was an outdoor cat, which we understood came with risks, but he was so unhappy when we kept him confined inside, so eventually we started letting him outside. For 7 months we had a routine of when he went out and then showed up at our door to be let back in. But on Thursday Nov. 1 he never showed up at the door, and I haven't seen him since. Calls to animal control, neighborhood flyers, postings on Craigslist, and hours of wandering the neighborhood have turned up nothing. I am having trouble eating or sleeping, and cannot seem to walk past his food dish or toys without feeling a wave of sadness pass over me. I don't know if he was attacked by a predator, or taken in by a neighbor. Not knowing if he is dead or alive is adding to the anguish.

Is there anyone out there who can take a little break from the serious doom and say a little prayer for my kitty, Oliver? Or maybe if they are psychic and get any kind of impression, they can let me know? Thank you in advance.
hfkitty
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP