Users Online Now: 1,564 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 293,591
Pageviews Today: 478,352Threads Today: 158Posts Today: 2,728
06:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG - JOHN MOORE/MIKE HARRIS are recycling the ALEX RETROV 8/17/11 PSYOP from last year!! HAHA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some of you are sort of aware of this but no one's actually devoted a thread to it.

I think some of you are still familiar with a guy named Alex Retrov.

Alex Retrov did a big 90 minute speech in front of a live audience about Elenin back in 2011. Retrov talked about how a very close friend of his who is one of the top guys at the Office of Naval Intelligence informed him that there would be a very big earthquake on August 17th, 2011. Retrov was absolutely certain about this. For those who don't remember, here is a one minute clip of Retrov being interviewed shortly after his speech. In this one minute clip, he confirms that he's absolutely certain that there's going to be a very severe earthquake on the West Coast of the United States on August 17th, 2011. Here is that clip:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Then, as you all know, on July 25th, 2012, Mike Harris went on John Moore's radio show talking about how a friend of his who's with a foreign intelligence service (Mike says he's "director level") has told him that a moon-sized object is going to cause tremendous earthquakes on August 17th, 2012. John Moore has been trying to buttress Mike's August 17th prediction with information from John's sources about Nibiru briefings for the dependents of Continuity of Government personnel that took place in early July, as well as an announcement on Dr. Deagle's August 3rd broadcast about certain coastal military bases and equipment being evacuated. For those who haven't heard it, which pretty much all of you have, here is that clip from the John Moore show where Mike Harris talks about August 17th, 2012:

[link to www.youtube.com]

>> All I can say is, leave it to John Moore to regurgitate the EXACT SAME psyop that was perpetrated last year. Alex Retrov was last year's August 17th victim, and now Mike Harris is the August 17th victim for 2012.

IT'S LIKE THE MOVIE GROUNDHOG DAY. WE'RE REPEATING THE SAME PSYOP OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for an earthquake on August 17th, I'd like Mike Harris to be right and I'd like to get thIs show on the road....but....well.....

lmao lmao
lmao lmao

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP