Users Online Now: 1,328 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 230,292
Pageviews Today: 378,249Threads Today: 118Posts Today: 2,173
05:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This change taking place on the sun is a great and wonderful change! Not something to be feared. This change is necessary!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello,
I have begun to get some insight into what I understand our Sun is really about. This feels right in my heart, so I feel it's the truth. At least my truth.

Our energetic path is through our heart (a true blackhole), then through the center of the Earth (her blackhole), then through the center of our Sun and then out to the center of our Milky Way galaxy's blackhole. When beings travel out into the universe, this is the path they all take.

Well, I have begun to understand that our Father Sun's fiery energy is really the spiritual energy of all living beings manifested into what we see as the Sun's fire/heat. Let me say that another way. All of the spiritual energy from all life in the solar system flows out through Mother Earth and then to Father Sun and becomes visible to us as the fire/heat/energy we see coming from the sun. We are actually seeing the spiritual energy from all life in this solar system as the Sun's heat/fire. So, our Sun's fire is the universal spiritual energy of all life here in this solar system.

As we know, the Sun is getting much hotter and brighter lately. This is really a wonderful and expected change. That increase is coming from the increase in spiritual energy coming from all life in this solar system! As we all begin to awaken, our spiritual energy grows. This is what MUST happen for our ascension/transition to take place. The Sun will continue to get brighter and hotter. But, instead of us being afraid or trying to shield ourselves from the heat, we need to embrace this amazing and wonderful change. Soon, Mother Earth will also be viewed as a Sun because of her change in energy also. And so will each of us!

Of course, this change in energy will not be easy for us. Nothing really great ever is. We will still need to avoid direct heat at times because the Sun's energy is so powerful, but soon we will be able to embrace the energy/heat as we move closer to ascension. We need to see these Sun changes as a great and beautiful thing and NOT something to be feared. Those that cannot stand this increase in energy will find it terrible and will see it as the end of the world. These beings that cannot cope with the increased energy from the Sun will either die and will then incarnate elsewhere or many will decide leave in alien ships and will be taken to another 3D planet to escape. But this is a trap...

This is just my understanding. I don't know if this understanding will resonant with you, but I thought that I would pass it along. Many would find these views insane, but that's ok with me...

The answer that my heart sends me is to not be afraid, not to cling to or worship ANY so called Gods that may show up to "save" us and to remember what truly powerful spiritual beings we really are. I will not leave Mother Earth during these changes and will ascend with Mother Earth during this change.

You decide what is right for you.

Peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP