Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some advice - Take back your life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As I write this I'm having a hard time to see the screen for the tears in my eyes. My life has become a train wreck and I want to get some things off my chest and give you some advice.

I was kicked out of home at the age of 14 by a very mentally ill mother whom I did everything for and left on the street to fend for myself. I worked my ass off to educate myself and get a good job. In the face of shear adversity I not only succeeded in achieving my goals but I thrived and became very successful. From being a hopeless street kid I became a guiding light to others and went on to pioneer a great many things in my industry and was a shining example of how to make a success of yourself. I managed to go from begging in the street to making a six figure income.

I worked incredibly hard and sacrificed EVERYTHING for my wife and my job. In doing so I have aged myself badly from the hard hours and stress and looking back now it honestly wasn't worth it. I've been badly used and exploited by both my employers and my wife to the point of being driven into the ground. I'm so thoroughly exhausted.

I recently lost everything due to people screwing me and because I was loyal and honest I declined several opportunities for a better way of life. I've gone from having a good lifestyle and being a minor celebrity in my field, appearing on national TV, radio and regularly quoted in the papers to now being on the verge of being homeless again.

I have helped a huge number of people over the years and now that I am at the bottom of my life again there is not a single person willing to help me.

Why am I telling you this? Because I want to give you some special advice.

- Always look after yourself first and foremost.

- Never let anyone take advantage of you.

- Don't be selfish but be loyal to yourself before others.

- Don't let anyone tell you you can't do something.

- Finally don't let other people that are on the way down drag you down too.

I am so tired right now. Thanks to my trials and tribulations I've lost all passion for everything and am now unemployed and hopelessly depressed. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how bad it gets there is always a way out. I am in a major slump right now but I can tell you from experience through hard work and focus you can have an amazing life. It won't be long until I'm back on top again. This time though I'm not going to let others "steal" my life away from me.

Good luck everyone. I hope this has been useful.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP