Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Numb In America: What Drugs Did To Me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I became addicted to pain killers at the age of 18 after numerous shoulder surgeries from playing high school football.

Life was normal before this. I had ambitions and goals. Everything was going great for me.

Soon after, I became addicted to heroin and cocaine. I battled this for a few years as it sucked away all of my life force. Nothing else mattered to me but the feeling of being numb.

It took everything from me.

I overdosed on cocaine at the age of 20 after losing my mom to cancer. My dad died while I was in jail of a heart attack.

I relapsed after only one month of being out of jail.

Down to nothing, it took a miracle for me to seek help. My girlfriend lied to me and told me she was pregnant with my child in hopes I would change.

I turned myself in, and have been in rehab ever since.

I've been clean for 2 and 1/2 years now and have come to some amazing realisations.

What is the purpose for drugs in America? Is it so formerly successful people like me can be led astray?

I am deeply upset that the US allows Afghanistan to produce 90% of the world's heroin supply.

Any thoughts on the war on drugs? It seems like a huge profit game for our government.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP