Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SOPA - The Final Sitting of 2011
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's a link to the House of Representatives discussing the future of the Internet in full. There's a lot to take in but it is the full story so you might want to listen to it in the background while doing something else. I'm just posting it because it actually took me a while to find it because it was buried under a ton of bullshit U-tube commentators editing two minute snippets here and there. If you're really interested in what they're up to, get the information from the source.

- [link to www.youtube.com]

I don't know who the U-tube guy is, it's just the first one I found who had the information. No affilliation.

The first 1:30.00 is the reading of the actual document. The speakers fire after that and it then becomes much more interesting. It then continues in part two.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP