Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sunpar's Words - September 18, 2011
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DISCLAIMER:
This article is copyrited as it is written in my own words.

Sunpar’s Words – September 18, 2011

Comprehend how communication frequencies might affect the electromagnetic fields around the earth and beyond. Knowing that "pockets of communication" affect the magnetosphere, we as a race, are just beginning to understand this concept. There's much to be learned in all "pockets of communication." You decide for yourself how you learn to grasp the golden thread of intelligent communication throughout the history and civilizations of man. Take those nuggets of interest and run with them yourself. Allow yourself, as your very own filter through experiential awareness to determine what is real for you.

I believe, for myself, that life is a living meditation. The word experiential means to gain this knowledge and then to understand it based on your intimate experiences. That is why when you have a WOW moment and people say, "I want what you have," it is next to impossible as they have not lived your life. The best you can do is to share through conceptual understanding, not the intimate details of the experience.

Enjoying the understanding the "past lives" of my current life allows the amazement of how you can recognize patterns within your very own self, if you don't allow yourself to be distracted all the time. Pick and choose your distractions as I, for one, cannot stay ON/connected all the time. I too need my downtime to just play. When I say "connected," I mean, "consciously connected" with my intimate awareness that constantly orbits around me and how I would describe or call my intimate electromagnetic field.

You can only look for yourself and determine what is for you to understand not just because someone said "do it" or "don't do it." It's a tough journey sometimes. I find it difficult to leave anything unturned; I decide for myself. Even though I don't talk about past lives, I do very much understand and appreciate "the ghost(s) in our genes." It is quite the amazing thing to experience when you allow yourself to delve into the most subatomic awareness of yourself. For me, it is to fast-forward to the present me and appreciate, at the causal level, the understanding I have gained through this unbroken connection.

© Sunpar 9-18-2011
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP