Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Law Enforcement is our friend
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wel..... every now-and-then.

A lot of threads on here bash law enforcement (often times well-earned) and yet I was a bit surprised to see people throwing virtual high-5's when on got killed over a dog.

That said, I want to point out that with the exception of large Sheriff's Office (the kind that typically have a metro division), you will find that sheriff's offices will be on the side of the people. I can't say the same thing for anything but the smallest municipal agency.

I do not know why this is. I can say I worked for a sheriff when Obama was elected. I told him he needed to knwo that if Obamam tried to do anything unconstitutional, I would refuse. He reply? "Good, because if you did (it), I'd fire your ass."

Here's a story of a sheriff in Texas not taking any crap from his deputies that forgot they were public servants.

[link to www.timesrecordnews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP