Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dr Dan Burisch Information
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello readers.

This is a link to just a small part of the material relating to the ongoing research and investigation into Dr Dan Burisch.

[link to www.tonicvision.tv]

Anyone can read there, assess for themselves. I´m not here to twist arms. Neither will I get involved in pointless argument (anymore). I do however retain my SOH.

Assess the material, if anyone has a question, they can post here and I will point them in the right direction wherever possible.

Most of the questions will have simple answers, many others are complex.

I will be updating this initial page post if there is sufficient interest and the questions are sincere. No spam please. If the responses are poor, I will abandon this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates Sept 23rd

All 6 Volumes of Eagles Unchained. A must read

[link to danburischinfo.95mb.com.]

The 18 page Document, transcribed and with Glossary.

It´s upto you guys.

What do you want?

As a starter, someone at the SG site has been knocking together a preliminary profile for Dan Burisch. Once this has been vetted, it will be made available.

Heres the ´QDP´...that´s the Quick Dan Profile, early days yet but some interesting reading just the same.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP