Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Canadian Police Threaten Blogger by Sending Him a Funeral Ad
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The cops threatened him by having Drug Dealers pay him a visit too.

This happened after the police targeted him, issuing a series of fines for riding a bicycle on the sidewalk, riding a bicycle with no helmet on.

They did this because local politicians are tired of him getting in their faces and asking questions that local media will not do.

Further, this blogger is on social assistance, so the cops know that this will cause him to go to jail because he can't pay.

I can't post the link because blogger is banned here so you will have to Google:

KGB FREDERICTON POLICE FORCE MAILS BLOGGER A WARNING???

it is the first link.

I promise Trinity - not spam.

Fucking scary when it happens close to home. Here is what the blog says and there are a good comments too. (I have nothing to do with this site - I got a Google Alert about it)

"I was told by a member of the Police Force to watch myself.

They might sent Drug Dealers after this Blogger!!!

Many people who knows that I have been a very strong supporter of this Police Force are stepping forward with their concerns.

You think this bothers moi????

I'm setting to protest next week!!!

Stay tuned!!!

This racist Police Force are threating the less fortunate like criminals and this must stop!!!! "
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP