Users Online Now: 1,537 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,639
Pageviews Today: 492,960Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,815
07:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can you help me with Feng Shui...my wealthy sister claims it's her secret but she won't share any tips
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My sister is older and very rich living in a mansion in California. She has always hoarded her wealth and never given me any tips or anything. After all these years we were talking online and she blurts out how feng shui is her big secret to money energies. When I asked her for tips she says, "you don't get my secrets". I should have just cut her off back in the 90's, she is such a bitch. I mean she is worth 10's of millions and never, not once, has shown anyone in the family any generosity or money advice. Instead she lords it over all of us and acts superior in every way.

So anyway, I am going to stop talking to her, so end of that nasty person's vibes in my life!

However, I want to learn some Feng Shui and always have had a passing interest. I believe in home energies and have lived in such awful homes over the past decade and had nothing but bad money luck to boot. Finally I'm in a nice apartment and I want to have better luck and money energy as well as a nice flowing home.

So I'm going to forget my sister, I am asking GLP for solid Feng Shui tips that will pay off!
afrobouncebfloat
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP