Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Harold Camping is a false prophet and deceiver. End of story. MAY 21
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You need to re-read the Bible a little more – while the world will not know, the true Christian is to know – perhaps not the exact day because it is related to a NEW MOON and that does not always happen when it should, therefore no man knoweth the DAY or HOUR. It is related to FEAST OF TRUMPETS, which, by the way, is the only feast day in which no man knows the day or the hour it is to begin – Remember that Jesus said that His return would be :”as it was in the days of Noah”. Now Noah new the year, then the week, and then the day. As to May 21, I don’t buy into it at all – Harold Camping is a false prophet and deceiver. End of story. JNHo0t to say that the Illuminati might not pull something on that day – and there is so much disinformation out there who can tell – maybe that is why Jesus told us to WATCH.

The March 21st Day of Judgement is being spoken about by Harold Camping. I’ve researched much of what he has said, and one does not have to look too closely to discover that he prophesies numerous lies. Many of his prophesies fall in line with the Jehovah Witnesses teachings. I believe that this month could well be the ‘BEGINNING’ of major judgments to take place in Babylon America, but to say that it all ends on the 21st is clearly ridiculous. There are far too many other prophesies that need to be fulfilled prior to ‘the end’. Jesus warned in Mt 24:9 and Lk 21:9 not to think that it is the end just yet, even though you’ll hear of wars and rumors of wars and other things.

As for Harold Camping, you will know them by their fruits. After doing some research on him and the things he talks about, I find his fruit quite rotten. He states on his first webpage that 200 million will ‘raptured’ because of God’s great mercy for them. His reference comes from Rev 9:16. However, one does not have to look hard to see the utter fallacy of that assumption. Look at Rev 9:17-21. If the 200 million is referencing ‘saints’, then where does it say anywhere in the Scriptures that the saints of God will have breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and BRIMSTONE? And where does it say that we’ll be riding horses that are as the heads of lions and out of their mouths comes fire and smoke and brimstone? And if the 200 million are referencing saints of God (as Camping states), then according to the passage the saints will have TAILS like unto serpents! And those tails will have heads on them and will hurt men. Have you ever read in the Bible that the saints of God will have tails with heads on our new glorified bodies?! I haven’t. Nor is anything like that found anywhere in the Bible. The Lord tells us what He will give His saints in Rev 6:11, 7:9, 7:13, and 7:14. He will give us WHITE ROBES, and these saints will be in heaven, not on earth.

Harold Camping speaks a very similar language that the Jehovah Witnesses speak, except the JW’s say that 144,000 will survive and remain on earth…which is also a FABLE. Take heed regarding these false prophets in these last days. Jesus and the apostles all warned us numerous times that they would be everywhere, especially now in these last days. And keep in mind that because someone is popular in NO WAYS does it mean that they are walking in truth. In fact, it will mean the exact OPPOSITE. Check out Lk 6:26.

I do believe something big will happen this month. I agree with Stewart that the NWO is being found out for who they really are, and that they have to work fast. Nevertheless, don’t be fooled by the MANY charlatans who profess to know the Word of God but are in reality wolves in sheep’s clothing. It’s far better to study and show yourself approved unto God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2Tim 2:15).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP