Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BINUCLEATE EXTREME Z ENERGY REGULATED KINASE = BEZERK
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BEZERK :.:

QUOTING BREEZY Page 1241 original Bezerk Thread...

WE HAVE THE B FOR B E Z E R K

BINUCLEATE meaning TWIN NUCLEUS

Binucleate Extreme Z Energy Regulated Kinase

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I will include Housedad's very pertinent to the subject post.

QUOTING HOUSEDAD. from 5/3/2011 on Page 1236 of original bezerk thread...

A little bit about Bezerk

As you know, I have tried to figure out the acronym BEZERK for a long time. The concept
that the last letters, RK, meant Regulated Kinase, was fairly well confirmed several months
ago.

Given new searching, new hints (all available on postings on GLP) I think I have figured out
the final meaning of some other letters.
This may/will also lead us to possibly have a understanding of the calibrators, and a indication of what bezerk was for....

Several things happening in the world of astronomy and physics had been pinging on my mind, and then the thread made about Cherenkov radiation made it click.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I considered that the signal is from a radiation of some sorts, be it wave, like light,
x-ray or gamma, but none of them had the needed characteristics like penetration, to be able
to set off a MEK/ERK pathway change in the cell deep underground.
The above post made me consider high energy particles like netrino's and bosuns could be the
source.

These high energy particles are These particles are known as extreme high energy particles. Z is a variable that is used to denote the energy level in them. There is also a phenomenon known as the Z-burst. This is where neutrinos of very high energy levels may be created. There is also a particle known as the Z particle, but these are fairly short lived.

For a simplified explanation of this please see the links below.

[link to cerncourier.com]
[link to www.britannica.com]

eZe. Extreme Z Energy.

High energy particles like this are fairly good candidates for the signal as they are able to
penetrate the earth completely, only interacting in small amounts. This would allow them to
reach deep into the earth and under the ocean. This is different from almost all forms of
electromagnetic radiation, and yet, they still interact on the subatomic level with other matter.

So what we have is a description, in the BEZERK acronym, of Dna changes being made by high
energy particles from space. My guess would be Galactic cosmic rays. More than likely
neutrinos. I find it a rather interesting idea, that one of the aspects of DNA is the ability to interact with such types of matter and energies
B Extreme Z Energy Regulated Kinase

The B of the acronym is still an enigma for now. (and at that point it was indeed, but no longer)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP