Users Online Now: 2,129 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 725,129
Pageviews Today: 1,277,123Threads Today: 545Posts Today: 9,276
03:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HIERARCHY OF LIGHT ..From ZERO TO HERO , the Fool Walks into Eternity...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello Everyone ! We are a few days now into a exciting time of Consummatum Established. We are re-finalizing our voyage of Uranus thru Pisces. Pisces is the two fishes in the zodiac, Symbolic also of the Two Twins, Lucifer and Jesus swimming in opposite directions as the world views them. ..

Uranus in Pisces
March 2003 - May 2010 retrograde in August 13-

Uranus in Aries. June- August (brief trial period, Uranus in Aries that gave us the Grand Cross, Grand Compass, T Square and Grand Cube. ) (I went thru Alchemical Nigredo of my soul. , and a finalizing Fishing and Woods vacation during this time. I experienced death to my Ego and desires to birthing Gods Will for my destiny. A total surrender.)

Uranus returns to Pisces August 13, 2010 - March 11, 2011

Regarding Uranus in Pisces, Since this sign rules the feet lets look back in Genesis. God announced to the woman in the Garden that the serpent will strike the womans seed in the heel. while the Son of the woman will bruise the serpent in the head. This too is symbolic of both what symbolizes the Head and the Heel. There are two stars named El Nath, One is the head of Aries and the other the Heel of Auriga the Shepard.

We recently experienced Uranus in Aries for a few months in 2010, (Aries rules the Head.) Alot should have been going on in our head, the changes we wanted to instigate on a shocking level. but couldnt find the outlet yet or the support.

Uranus is completing its presence in Pisces thru March 11, 2011. Pisces again, rules the feet and the lymphatic system. I will focus on the feet or heel. Have you ever sprained your ankle? I have this year, and its frustrating for me, cause its the same Heel I sprained two other times. Luckily as a skier, my downhill boots support the ankle.

The Achilles tendon is the strongest tendon joining the calf to the heel. Achilles was in Roman Mythology a Hero who fought in the Trojan war, His mother Thetis held him by the heel and dipped him in the River Styx to make him immortal, However her hand holding his heel, was not dipped and thus a poisoned arrow hit him in a major artery and Tendon, killing him in one of his battles when he was a adult man.

We are also reminded of Hercules being wounded in the Heel by the crab and Hercules arrow wounding Chiron in the Heel !

Also Mermaids , being the fish would constitute Pisces. Their lower body being a fish, being their feet, cause they lack feet. Haha.. Theres the little mermaid story for you and Pan the sea goat, (capricorn) having hid in the flood waters from Typhon.

We ask ourselves, "WHAT CHANGES WOULD WE LIKE TO MAKE ? WHAT PATH DO WE WANT OUR FEET TO WALK? HOW CAN WE GROUND OURSELVES WITHOUT FEELING LIKE WE ARE SIMPLY SWIMMING AND DROWING?

May the sacred opening of Ichthus , the fish, be our opening and rebirth , And Uranus the planet of shocking change and the Fool stepping off the precipice into the Unknown be our instigator to complete our Path ! From Zero to Hero, the Fool card numbers both zero (the ending of 2010. and 22: March 11, 2011. (add the 11's to make 22) WOW !

Rock On !!

-Al Murredin.

Uranus in Pisces
March 2003 - May 2010
August 13, 2010 - March 11, 2011

4. Capricorn, the "birthplace of the Christ," the place of the "second birth" and the scene for the emergence of [Page 103] the fifth kingdom in nature when the right time comes. In this sign, the initiate comes into a spiritual awareness which demonstrates later in Aquarius and in Pisces as man, the world worker, and man, the world saviour—both of them with a universal mission.

(EA p102-103)

Pisces, Sirius and Uranus
The central light of Sirius shone through the eye of the Son; the vision came. The light of wisdom penetrated into the waters and cast the radiance of the Heavens into the depths. At this attractive call, the goddess rose unto the surface (the fish-goddess, the symbol of Pisces. A.A.B.) and welcomed the light within the depths and grasped it as her own. She saw the Sun, having seen her Son, and from that day the Sun has never left her. There is no darkness. There is always light.

And then the heavens within the ring-pass-not responded to the light from Sirius which, passing through the sea of Pisces, lifted the Fishes into the heavenly sphere (Uranus) and thus a lesser triple light appeared, the radiant sun of suns, the watery light of Pisces, the heavenly light of Uranus. This light descended on the waiting sphere and lit the galaxy of little lights upon the Earth. A Hierarchy of Light emerged from its own place; the planet was alight.

(EA p431-32)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP