Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The field of HUMAN ENERGY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.

The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.
-Ayn Rand

So I have been working for months on a theory about building energy.

I started the experiment using the mind to “create” the emotional response in the body. We all know that when you can achieve the emotional response you can manifest physical responses as a…let’s call it “side effect”.

What I have found about how to build energy within the human body is amazing…to me anyway…an amateur scientist. Well, calling myself an amateur scientist would imply something I’m not and “elevate” my status…so to me…as just another human being…it’s amazing.

Meditation schhmeditation….I’m not talking about OoMMMMing yourself into a good mood here. This is not some post about ohhhh look at me, look at what I can do? What I have found is completely and utterly NATURAL. Now that I have experienced it, I can’t believe I ever lost touch with it. What is possible in the physical when you build this kind of energy is amazing.

Your mind IS able to manifest physical changes.
Your state of mind IS directly connected to what you experience in “reality”.
Your mental ability IS an unbelievable SOURCE of inspiration, imagination, healing, connection, everything!

“Yeah that’s great, psycho, what do I do with all this now?

KNOW yourself. BE yourself. PAY ATTENTION to what is in your mind. It’s about unleashing your REAL self. It’s about being WHOLE. It’s about seeing finally what is really possible. You hold this buzz inside you all the time, it’s locked away and rarely is accessed for it’s real purpose.

PAY ATTENTION to that buzz, that hint of energy, that knowing…I don’t even know how to explain it. Start your own quest, read about how your body works, at the electric level, how our cells interact, how music can affect cellular structure. Read about the human body aura the chakras and how the energy can be moved and felt by others.

It’s is all about this energy that is already present in us, learning how to harness it and utilize it like we were supposed to.

If I could share what I know to be real…with everyone… right now… in the intensity that I know it to be true…then what a wonderful world it would be.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP