Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,441 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 240,918
Pageviews Today: 394,560Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 2,282
05:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If You are posting Main-Stream-Media Lie's, then You are part of the Problem as well. My Ignore list is growing.

Lupe_Ate_My_Taco's
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78131002
United States
05/18/2020 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If You are posting Main-Stream-Media Lie's, then You are part of the Problem as well. My Ignore list is growing.
Time to clean house, all this crapola about Daily death rates, vaccines, House to House Police checks.

It's all a ploy to keep American's down and convert them to the NWO.

I have seen no increase in: Obituaries, Funeral's, Funeral Home Activity, and none of my friends are going to any Funeral's.

It's all a bunch of B.S. and now I am simply going to oput these of you spewing the msm lie's onto my ignore list so I don't have to see this crap anymore.

Good riddance msm-deepstate promotor's.
XRP & XLM

XRP = eXchange Rate Peg (Wholesale)
XLM = eXchange Liquidity Measure (Retail)

NESARA / GESARA
Lupe_Ate_My_Taco's  (OP)

United States
05/18/2020 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If You are posting Main-Stream-Media Lie's, then You are part of the Problem as well. My Ignore list is growing.
AC's are the main one's spewing msm lie's. We need a way to be able to "Ignore List" them. Or maybe get rid of AC's altogether.
XRP & XLM

NESARA / GESARA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78792254
United States
05/18/2020 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If You are posting Main-Stream-Media Lie's, then You are part of the Problem as well. My Ignore list is growing.
Time to clean house, all this crapola about Daily death rates, vaccines, House to House Police checks.

I have seen no increase in: Obituaries, Funeral's, Funeral Home Activity, and none of my friends are going to any Funeral's.

It's all a bunch of B.S. and now I am simply going to oput these of you spewing the msm lie's onto my ignore list so I don't have to see this crap anymore.

Quoting: Lupe_Ate_My_Taco's

FACTS!!!
bump
Q33

User ID: 78698051
Canada
05/18/2020 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its all a fucking lie to get rid of Trump!

fuck china
Q33

Canada
05/18/2020 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
AC's are the main one's spewing msm lie's. We need a way to be able to "Ignore List" them. Or maybe get rid of AC's altogether.

And you need to figure out that "tacos" doesn't have an apostrophe.

Moran.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74289303

grammar is made up and FAKE!
Lupe_Ate_My_Taco's  (OP)

United States
05/18/2020 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Moran.

Quoting: Q33

Grammar Police, ...... yet he probably text using abreviations all day lnog ... lol
XRP & XLM

NESARA / GESARA
Q33

Canada
05/18/2020 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Moran.

Quoting: Q33

Grammar Police, ...... yet he probably text using abreviations all day lnog ... lol

haha

GLP