Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,561 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 73,338
Pageviews Today: 133,684Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 962
01:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My daughter is a high school freshman, and they looked the whole school which candidate they would vote for.

Philly Special
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78173219
United States
02/17/2020 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My daughter is a high school freshman, and they looked the whole school which candidate they would vote for.
She told me there were 3 Republican candidates and 7 democrats for them to choose from. She was quite proud to claim that Trump came in last (based on everyone she talked to).

The teacher claimed "they want to know who they like the most".

So here it is, the Dems (I live in the communist state of NJ) want to poll teenagers (in a psuedo mandatory way) to help pick their candidate (whether for 2020 or further forward since most of the kids can't vote this year).

What's hilarious to me is there is no useful information to be cleaned from this poll. It's a group of kids they've been indoctrinating for years to leftist ideals and "hate Trump", so it just ends up a negative feedback loop. All they will get back is the programming they installed in dumb, impressionable kids who (mostly) just like to go with what everyone else thinks.

It does suck though. Seeing a generation that has been taught to not think for themselves. I guarantee if the MSM and their teachers started telling them how good is, within 2 months most all would believe it.
Torchie

User ID: 79207668
United States
05/28/2021 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My daughter is a high school freshman, and they looked the whole school which candidate they would vote for.
torchiepost
untying the shoelaces of the internet one post at a time

love tastes best from teal buckets

go GIT in your STALL!

a Spark does not fall far from the Torchie

GLP