Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,428 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,095
Pageviews Today: 389,817Threads Today: 198Posts Today: 2,840
04:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Woman Who Always Carries Left Gun at Home Before Going to El Paso Walmart, Her Son Was Shot

Happy in Nature
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 77553547
Nicaragua
08/07/2019 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Woman Who Always Carries Left Gun at Home Before Going to El Paso Walmart, Her Son Was Shot
A survivor of the mass shooting at an El Paso, Texas, Walmart said in an interview this week that his mother, who usually carries her handgun wherever she goes, did not do so on Saturday.

But he wishes she had.

Christopher Grant is being hailed as a hero for throwing bottles at the shooter, successfully drawing the killer to himself and away from other innocent bystanders.

Grant, who was hit in the process, described his experience in a Monday interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“I heard gunshots, and I knew what it was, so I ran towards my mother to try to shield her,” Grant said from his hospital bed.

“And I’m like, mom — ’cause my mom, she’s a gun-wielding grandma. She carries a snub-nose Smith & Wesson, .38 special with a built-in scope in it, everywhere she goes,” he said.

(less than 50%)

[link to www.stationgossip.com]
sandman1

User ID: 77035745
United States
08/07/2019 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Woman Who Always Carries Left Gun at Home Before Going to El Paso Walmart, Her Son Was Shot
The only answer is defend your self!!!

Everyone who was hurt and or worse, none had a means to defend themselves.
It took the police 20 fucken minutes!!!

Decide for yourselves!
As I will not stand for those who, will not not stand for themselves!!!

Where I live I would be prosecuted. Sued and jailed!!! and everything i own gone.

For what to protect some who want to deny me the right to defend myself, Fuck them!!!

Sorry I will never put myself in that situation.

I will defend mine to the end!

Sad but true
sandman

GLP