I am back doing tarot readings

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76230727
United States
03/12/2018 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am back doing tarot readings
I would love one if you're still doing them. :)
 Quoting: It's A Secret

Bump

hf

One last bump

Sorry hun i didnt see that. So your challenge is the hermit. Please meditate away from electronics today, close your eyes and ask yourself questions. Then wait for an answer. Write it down. God wants you to become enlightened by examining who you really are deep down. You have the power of being a magician metaphorically with creating what you want. Let go of the desire to obtain money. Be careful of anyone stealing your intuituve discoveries such as a new way to live with broad ideas. A new love is coming in for you or someone is pregnant
 Quoting: Magi1

No worries! Thank you for the reading, I'll give it some thought. Money is not a priority for me, so I've got a head start. ;)

Thank you for the time and energy! hf
Magi1  (OP)

User ID: 76348863
United States
03/12/2018 01:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

Bump

hf

One last bump

Sorry hun i didnt see that. So your challenge is the hermit. Please meditate away from electronics today, close your eyes and ask yourself questions. Then wait for an answer. Write it down. God wants you to become enlightened by examining who you really are deep down. You have the power of being a magician metaphorically with creating what you want. Let go of the desire to obtain money. Be careful of anyone stealing your intuituve discoveries such as a new way to live with broad ideas. A new love is coming in for you or someone is pregnant
 Quoting: Magi1

No worries! Thank you for the reading, I'll give it some thought. Money is not a priority for me, so I've got a head start. ;)

Thank you for the time and energy! hf

Anytime have a blessed day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61535446
United Kingdom
03/12/2018 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi op
Anything good or bad you see for me for the next 8months or so ?
Ta
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74788305
United States
03/12/2018 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi op
Anything good or bad you see for me for the next 8months or so ?
Ta
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 61535446

You forgot me a few pages back.hf
ruser

User ID: 73660801
United States
03/12/2018 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a fun way to practice! I've been on glp - longer than I care to admit! I wish all the best for humanity, and I honestly have no clue what is next in my life. I'll married, and live in California. My husband and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum - I am on the right - he is on the left. My family continues to "hate on me" for supporting Trump. If I were not married, I would move out of California ASAP - (to somewhere in the Midwest. I'm a cowgirl at heart). My husband doesn't want to move though, and I can't make him. I feel somewhat stuck, and I should be grateful! I'm just afraid that California is going to fall apart (it already is). I love my husband, and we have a happy marriage - Xcept since Trump, he's really worried. He watches Rachael MadCow.

Last Edited by ruser on 03/12/2018 05:41 PM
ruser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73595356
United States
03/12/2018 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the offer.

I have a lot of goals/ambitions both personally and professionally that are worthy & necessary, but I have a lot of difficulty with energy/drive/focus to get things done & make them happen. I would like help figuring out what I need to do to get on top of that... tried getting a lot of sleep (actually made things worse), vitamins, dropped gluten (and other lifestyle changes), got medical tests - Dr. didn't find anything amiss.

Really want to know what I need to do to function at my best for 8-10 hours a day instead of just from 2-4 in the afternoon. Really cutting into my productivity and is holding me back.

GLP