Offer Upgrade

User ID: 73071258
United States
06/30/2017 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Texas (and 9 other states) to Feds: END DACA or We Will SUE
Less than 50%:

"A ten-state coalition led by the Texas attorney general sent a letter to the Trump Administration asking for an end to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) program. The group threatened to sue if the federal government does not end the program.

After requesting that Secretary Kelly phase out the program, the letter states they will amend their original lawsuit to challenge “both the DACA program and the remaining Expanded DACA permits."

[link to www.breitbart.com]

Good! I don't care if this country is all they have ever known. If they can't find work, then they can go back to their REAL home countries and, with their newfound education and language skills, MAKE THEM GREAT FOR PROBABLY THE FIRST TIME EVER.
Paranoid Chick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2017 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Texas (and 9 other states) to Feds: END DACA or We Will SUE
I am a US citizen, but my family moved to Saudi Arabia when I was a baby (dad worked for oil company). I had massive Culture Shock when we moved back to USA 8 years later, but I remembered how much I had been oppressed and truly appreciated the liberties my REAL home country afforded me. These memories bolstered me to MAGA when I saw us slipping into tyranny, and I hope the DACA and DAPA deportees can use their experiences in a foreign country (USA) to improve their home countries, much as I did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75121149
United States
06/30/2017 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
About darn time!

What in the f_ck other law can be broken...and have some sort of "break"? Can you ignore your taxes and get a break and not have to pay? Can you get a speeding ticket (for actually speeding) and not have to pay? Can you punch somebody in the face and not face assault charges? If the answer to the intended questions above is "no"...then why in the hell do ILLEGAL ALIENS (young or otherwise) get a break?
Paranoid Chick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2017 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Agreed, AC. Maybe this is actually a genius move. Trump (and his cabinet) has to worry about optics/PR and appear to be willing to 'reach across the aisle.' This puts the blame squarely on those states? Notice it is all red states who wouldn't lose state legislatures or governorships over this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73545495
Canada
07/13/2017 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
800,000 illegals are about to become targets. This is yuge!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73545495
Canada
07/13/2017 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
800,000 illegals are about to become targets. This is yuge!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73545495

[link to www.washingtonpost.com (secure)]

GLP