Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 818,107
Pageviews Today: 1,447,072Threads Today: 613Posts Today: 10,654
04:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

They've told you a "negative" decision in the Winkelvoss Bitcoin ETF case 3-11-17 will knock BTC down. But who makes price rise/fall?

W0RD'SW0RD
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 72367877
United States
03/01/2017 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
They've told you a "negative" decision in the Winkelvoss Bitcoin ETF case 3-11-17 will knock BTC down. But who makes price rise/fall?
Title says it all.

Stop believing lies.

Wake up, this ain't a game.

It's an overthrow.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light
W0RD'SW0RD  (OP)

United States
03/01/2017 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: They've told you a "negative" decision in the Winkelvoss Bitcoin ETF case 3-11-17 will knock BTC down. But who makes price rise/fall?
Whether it passes or not is irrelevant.
W0RD'SW0RD  (OP)

United States
03/01/2017 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: They've told you a "negative" decision in the Winkelvoss Bitcoin ETF case 3-11-17 will knock BTC down. But who makes price rise/fall?
Let the big-wigs drop out if they must.

We probably didn't want them in there anyways.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69358835
Slovenia
03/01/2017 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
we need bitchcoin, there is no time left.yeahsure
W0RD'SW0RD  (OP)

United States
03/01/2017 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
A bitcoin is a bitcoin. A dollar is a dollar. There is a reason they are named and minted differently. Show them you understand this. Hold your ground. What's it worth? We took the journey away from the mighty dollar long ago... why? Why did we see more value in a bitcoin than a $1000 or an ounce of gold?

Because we did it. We made it, we wrote it, we minted it, we mined it, we traded it, we made it. We continue to to all these things. It's in our hands, not some government or some media extension of the government.

Take ownership.

Take a stand.

Use it to take back your families, your communities, your states, nation, and the world. It was always yours, seize it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69358835
Slovenia
03/01/2017 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
how many electric/electronic/emf polution is with this shit?
freakwency
5a
BIÆTCH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60372919
United States
03/01/2017 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear another drive-by bitcoining!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49977687
United States
03/01/2017 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Winklevoss'=Illuminati Scum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75328508
United States
09/06/2019 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post-human blues
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76170044
United States
09/08/2019 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think those are the Winkelvoss Twins...

They replaced themselves with lookalikes when they got into Crypto. Same thing with Mark Zuckerberg. That, or the Deep State did it and took those companies away from them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76170044
United States
09/08/2019 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think those are the Winkelvoss Twins...

They replaced themselves with lookalikes when they got into Crypto. Same thing with Mark Zuckerberg. That, or the Deep State did it and took those companies away from them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76170044

This is coming from the inventor of Bitcoin...

June 8th is my Birthday...Making me a GEMINI...Hence, the true motivation of the name "Gemini" for a Cryptocurrency Exchange...It's a reference to the astrological sign of the inventor of Crypto...

David Leakey...

Both the Winklevoss Twins and Zuckerberg have been replaced with lookalikes. Whether this was voluntarily, or not I don't know. I just know that's not Zuckerberg, or the Winklevoss Twins you see now in the media and in photos on the internet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71388910
United States
09/08/2019 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
9/23/2019 BAKKT becomes active and is to be settled in bitcoin. Oil for decades was only transacted in dollars.....capiche?

What is Bakkt?
Bakkt is a bitcoin futures exchange and digital assets platform founded in 2018 by the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).

The company initially planned to open its futures exchange in 2018, but postponed its launch due to the volume of interest and the work required to prepare its services. The launch of the futures exchange was subsequently delayed several times after due to regulatory issues, reportedly pertaining to asset custody. Bakkt began testing its platform in July 2019 while waiting for regulatory approval to take the platform live. (going live 9/23)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71388910
United States
09/08/2019 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
9/23/2019 BAKKT becomes active and is to be settled in bitcoin. Oil for decades was only transacted in dollars.....capiche?

What is Bakkt?
Bakkt is a bitcoin futures exchange and digital assets platform founded in 2018 by the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).

The company initially planned to open its futures exchange in 2018, but postponed its launch due to the volume of interest and the work required to prepare its services. The launch of the futures exchange was subsequently delayed several times after due to regulatory issues, reportedly pertaining to asset custody. Bakkt began testing its platform in July 2019 while waiting for regulatory approval to take the platform live. (going live 9/23)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71388910

[link to www.coindesk.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76957227
United States
09/08/2019 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
My children are on their way off this planet. I unfortunately must stay to help exterminate you pests. How could we possibly maintain an economy with cash? It's impossible.

GLP