prisonerno6

User ID: 72303138
United States
06/06/2016 10:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
SAN JOSE MAYOR BLAMES TRUMP FOR THE VIOLENCE
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

| Lisa Fernandez for NBC Bay Area reports San Jose’s mayor, Sam Liccardo, who is a Democrat and a Hillary Clinton supporter, told the Associated Press that Donald Trump was to blame for the violence. San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo said At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign.
x
User ID: 64740808
Netherlands
06/06/2016 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: SAN JOSE MAYOR BLAMES TRUMP FOR THE VIOLENCE
I blame stupid people and the media for telling them its ok to hate others that share a diff opinion than yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45272837
United States
06/06/2016 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhh the classic and powerful "Look What You Made Me Do" defense. Close second to "I'm Gonna Tell Your Mom".
Revbo™

User ID: 67405628
United States
06/06/2016 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
People like this mayor are pushing the limits of what constitutes inciting a riot. Trump is no more responsible for this violence than I would be for supporting my football team in front of a fan of a rival. If the rival's fan becomes violent, that's not my fault, and Trump saying build a wall, while they may consider it provocative, is not inciting anything. For one to be guilty of incitement, it must be one's own people who become violent, and we Trump people, one or two guys notwithstanding, are as peaceful as it gets. This guy's statements, however, are giving the Trump protesters what they consider to be cover, and will only encourage them to get more violent, all while saying Trump's rhetoric justifies it. It does not, and they are responsible for their own actions.

It's all really being done to continue the narrative that Trump is hateful, though, so that when Trump's supporters inevitably defend themselves, the media can spin it as we were the aggressors. Objectively, this "fighting words" argument is terribly flawed, but logic is not the average Bernout's, or illegal alien's, strong suit.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70619332
United States
06/06/2016 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's the fault of the flag-burners.

GLP