Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 550,583
Pageviews Today: 950,233Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 6,618
11:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

have you ever flipped thru channels or stations & thought you heard a message from god or universe?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294694
United States
04/04/2011 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
have you ever flipped thru channels or stations & thought you heard a message from god or universe?
Its like pieces of different sentences come together just right and speak to a question in your mind!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325783
United States
04/04/2011 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: have you ever flipped thru channels or stations & thought you heard a message from god or universe?
Yes, it said,"Go to bed!"
Bugsy Moran

User ID: 1289231
United States
04/04/2011 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: have you ever flipped thru channels or stations & thought you heard a message from god or universe?
Its like pieces of different sentences come together just right and speak to a question in your mind!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1294694

You need help, man.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1294694
United States
04/04/2011 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335512
United States
04/13/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It happened again today. Made think twice it did
Merry Oaks

User ID: 1275527
United States
04/13/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
you know, your questioning will lead to answes, then it seems so obvious

never mind the grunts... they've already started their evening drinking
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295121
United States
04/13/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is a major symptom of schizophrenia. See a Doctor before it gets bad.
dan
User ID: 1341266
United States
04/13/2011 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Used to happen to me all the time. I don't really watch TV much anymore, but it still happens sometimes at college, etc. WEIRD

But anyway, you will get used to it, or it may go away. I wouldn't take it too seriously, or believe too much of it though(careful not to read too much into it, the harmonious present may be where the truth is.). Because truthfully, we don't know exactly what causes it for sure. I would however pay special attention and respect that it is happening. Maintaining a state of harmony within yourself should remain a priority though. So don't get too freaked out. In general, your surroundings will probably mirror your harmonious conditions with yourself. Some goes for the people around you.
hijinx

User ID: 1319939
Canada
04/13/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1294694

When the folks used to say "watching too much TV will rot your brain" I never thought I would later read proof of that concept.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165953
United States
04/13/2011 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol. No !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275873
United States
04/13/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude....time to logg off and unplug....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1322804
United States
04/13/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
please list the prescription medications you are currently taking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314529
United States
04/14/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
GET OFF THE METH, NOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342605
United States
04/15/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
you know, your questioning will lead to answes, then it seems so obvious

never mind the grunts... they've already started their evening drinking
 Quoting: Merry Oaks

Yes!
devorahg

User ID: 1332526
United States
04/15/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is a major symptom of schizophrenia. See a Doctor before it gets bad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1295121

I agree. How old are you OP?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2011 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the op. It doesn't say so cuz I was banned on my pc and this is my e book connection. As for the schizophrenic angle yes I've been tested for it. Why does it matter? I'm not a psycho.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2011 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 23 btw. Oh I had a cool one today. some people call it synchronicity.
devorahg

User ID: 1332526
United States
04/15/2011 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the op. It doesn't say so cuz I was banned on my pc and this is my e book connection. As for the schizophrenic angle yes I've been tested for it. Why does it matter? I'm not a psycho.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342605

As a psych nurse its quite common for people to think they are getting messages from TV, radios, etc. I also believe all things are possible. I am not saying your schizophrenic. I know people that are psychic and have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. Besides... its just my opinion and it really doesn't matter what I think. Hope your doing well and having a good life OP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2011 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
D B

GLP